Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, orange chicken stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Orange Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Orange Chicken Stir Fry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orange chicken stir fry using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Chicken Stir Fry:
- Prepare 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- Make ready 1 Bag Frozen Asian Vegetable Stir Fry, thawed
- Make ready 1 Orange, zested and juiced
- Get 1 (24 oz.) Bottle Orange Sauce
- Get 1 Cup Long Grain White Rice
- Take 2 Cups Water
- Prepare Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Steps to make Orange Chicken Stir Fry:
- In a medium pot add the rice and water. Add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Turn heat down and let simmer stirring occasionally til water is evaporated. Stir a little bit. Then set rice aside. Let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Mean while in a large nonstick skillet or wok. Add 1 Tablespoon Oil. Heat til pan is hot on medium high heat. Add the cubed chicken, Asian vegetables, orange zest, and orange juice, and bottle of orange sauce. Stir fry til chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Taste and season with Salt and Black Pepper if need be. Serve immediately over the cooked rice and enjoy 😋
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food orange chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!