Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and chicken satay. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork and Chicken Satay is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pork and Chicken Satay is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork and chicken satay using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Chicken Satay:
- Get marinate
- Prepare 300 grams Lean pork
- Prepare 300 grams Chicken Fillet
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Curry powder
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Peanut butter
- Get 1/4 Cup Pineapple juice
- Take 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Prepare Turmeric powder
- Take Sesame oil
- Prepare Dipping Sauce
- Take 230 ml Coconut milk / Evaporated mil
- Take 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Get 1 Tablespoon Curry powder
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Soy sauce
- Get 1 Teaspoon Sriracha
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- Prepare Garnish / Side Dish
- Make ready Cabbage
- Take Carrots
- Make ready Tomatoes
- Take Japanese mayo
- Make ready Roasted Sesame Seeds
Steps to make Pork and Chicken Satay:
- Cut pork and chicken into 1-inch chunks wash and drain.
- In mixing bowl, combine all the marinate Ingredients together with chunks pork and chicken cover and set aside.
- To make the peanut sauce, whisk together coconut milk, brown sugar, curry powder, soy sauce, Sriracha, peanut butter and vinegar in sauce pan. Whisk or stir occasionally until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
- Thread chicken and pork onto skewers.
- Preheat grill. Add skewers to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until the chicken and pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish/ side dish: chop cabbage and carrots as thinly as possible (you can also add mangoes) then add japanese mayo. Also cut tomatoes or you can just use cherry tomatoes.
- Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
- You can visit my YouTube Channel for Video tutorial. Just search "RJP Creatives" and subscribe. Thank you and watch out for more simple recipes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork and chicken satay recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!