Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken parm for two. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parm for two is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Parm for two is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken parm for two using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parm for two:
- Get 1/2 cup flour
- Get 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Get 1 egg beaten with a generous splash of water
- Make ready 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Get 1 cup your favorite marinara sauce
- Take Salt and pepper
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup grated parm cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil (cover the bottom of the skillet to about a 1/4 inch)
- Prepare 8 slices mozzarella cheese (not fresh)
- Make ready Fresh basil
Instructions to make Chicken Parm for two:
- Pound the chicken thighs to a 1/4 inch or less thickness and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Dredge the chicken in four lightly coating both sides and shake off excess.
- Dip the floured chicken in the egg mixture and then coat with panko. Set aside.Pre heat oven to 375 degrees on an upper rack.
- Using a non-stick skillet heat the oil over Med heat until it shimmers. Add the chicken thighs and lightly brown on both sides…about 3 or so minutes per side. Remove and place on a small cookie sheet and then dust generously with grated parm and then place four slices of mozzarella cheese on each thigh. - Heat your marinara sauce under low heat.
- Place browned chicken thighs covered with parm and mozzarella cheese in the oven for about 8-10 minutes until bubbling hot and then place under the broiler to lightly brown the cheese.
- Remove from the oven, plate each chicken thigh and scoop the warmed marinara sauce on top of each one and add fresh sprigs of basil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken parm for two recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!