Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oats and roasted chana dal pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oats and roasted chana dal pancakes using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes:
- Prepare rolled Oats
- Prepare roasted chana daal
- Take grated carrot
- Make ready chopped spinach
- Take small onion chopped
- Prepare green chillies
- Prepare salt
- Make ready turmeric powder
- Take baking powder
- Make ready coariander seeds powder
- Make ready oil
Steps to make Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes:
- Grind roasted chana dal and oats to fine powder. keep aside
- In big bowl take out powder, add salt, coariander seeds powder, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, grated carrot, spinach and chopped onion.mix well and add baking powder.add water to adjust consistency.
- Now heat Pan and put little oil, spread pancake batter.cook till golden brown from both the sides. serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney or you can enjoy with homemade ghee.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oats and roasted chana dal pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!