Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomatoey/brothy/lemony/herby/crispy chicken thighs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomatoey/Brothy/Lemony/Herby/Crispy Chicken Thighs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tomatoey/Brothy/Lemony/Herby/Crispy Chicken Thighs is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tomatoey/brothy/lemony/herby/crispy chicken thighs using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomatoey/Brothy/Lemony/Herby/Crispy Chicken Thighs:
- Take 6 Chicken Thighs
- Make ready 2 Cups Chicken stock
- Get 1 cup white wine
- Make ready 1/2 yellow onion diced
- Get 4 cloves garlic chopped
- Take 1/4 cup chopped parsley, more for finishing
- Get 10 sprigs thyme
- Get 4 sprigs rosemary
- Take 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Get Zest of half a lemon
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
- Make ready Garlic powder
- Make ready Fish sauce (optional)
- Make ready Flaky sea salt
Steps to make Tomatoey/Brothy/Lemony/Herby/Crispy Chicken Thighs:
- Season chicken thighs liberally with salt pepper garlic.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Heat a large oven safe pan with sides on medium heat with the olive oil. Place chicken in the pan skin side down The pan does not need to be ripping hot when the chicken goes in. Cook until well browned and the skin is very crispy. Flip chicken and cook for another couple minutes to get a little color. Remove chicken and set aside.
- If there is a lot of rendered chicken fat remove all but 2 tbsp. Add diced onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another two minutes. Until onions and garlic have softened
- Add all the tomatoes and lightly smash about half of them keeping the rest intact. Cook for another 3 minutes. Add wine, bring to a heavy simmer and scrape any bits from the bottom of the pan. Add parsley, thyme, rosemary, and let wine reduce with the tomato liquid for a few minutes until reduced by 1/3-1/2.
- Add chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring back to a simmer and let simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. If the liquid is leaning too heavy on the acidic side add a few dashes of fish sauce to balance with savoriness.
- Add the chicken thighs back in skin side up. The liquid should come up a good portion of the sides of the chicken but not cover the skin. Place the pan in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the chicken thighs have reached temp.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let everything settle for 5-10 minutes. Top with additional parsley, lemon zest and flaky sea salt. Serve with rice to soak up the sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tomatoey/brothy/lemony/herby/crispy chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!