Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, roasted vegetables for beef braciole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted vegetables for beef braciole using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole:
- Make ready potatoes mixed red and white
- Take baby rainbow carrots
- Take Brussels sprouts
- Make ready To taste salt
- Take extra virgin olive oil
- Take salty water
Steps to make Roasted Vegetables for Beef Braciole:
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Wash the vegetables. Salt the water. Add the potatoes and carrots to the water. Steam the Brussels sprouts.
- Cover and boil the potatoes and carrots till fork tender. Add parchment paper to a pan and smash the potatoes. Add the Brussels sprouts drizzle with olive oil and add salt. Roast in oven till browned and crispy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! Roasting time about 25-30 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food roasted vegetables for beef braciole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!