Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted vegetables. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Roasted Vegetables is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted vegetables using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Vegetables:
- Prepare baby Yukon gold potatoes
- Make ready baby carrots
- Make ready corn
- Prepare extra virgin olive oil
- Take butter
- Get To taste seasoned salt
Instructions to make Roasted Vegetables:
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit. Shuck the corn. I had bought the corn with little ears attached to larger ones and thought it was cool. Add vegetables to a roasting pan. Season with seasoned salt. Drizzle with oil and add the butter pats.
- Roast in oven for 1 hour. At the 30 minute mark stir and rotate the vegetables. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!