Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 1-2-3 pot roast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
1-2-3 Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. 1-2-3 Pot Roast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 1-2-3 pot roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- Make ready onion soup mix
- Make ready cream of mushroom
- Prepare water
- Prepare to taste seasoned salt
- Take chuck roast
- Get large onion, diced
- Get baby carrots
- Take Red potatoes, diced
- Get white sliced mushrooms
Steps to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, seasoning salt, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast and onion into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour.
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!