Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, slow cooked pork roast with ranch mashed potatoes and glazed carrots. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooked pork roast with ranch mashed potatoes and glazed carrots using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots:
- Take 1 Boneless Pork Roast
- Get 1 Sm. Can Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
- Take 1 Packet French Onion Soup Mix
- Take 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Make ready 6 Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Get 1 Cup Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 3 tsps. Softened Butter
- Make ready 2 Bags Mini Carrots, cut in half
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
Instructions to make Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots:
- Add the thawed out roast to a slow cooker. Add the Cream Mushroom Soup and French Onion Soup Mix. Cover Slow cooker and cook on high for 6-8 hours til it pulls apart with a fork. Turn cooker down to keep warm.
- In a large pot add the cubed potatoes. Fill pot up half way with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are tender. Drain the water and add potatoes back to pot. Add the butter and mash all the Potatoes. Once mashed add the dressing and mix to combine well. Set aside.
- In another pot add the carrots and fill pot with enough water to cover carrots. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer til carrots are tender. Drain the water and add carrots back into pot. Add the butter and brown sugar. Stir til brown sugar is dissolved and everything is mixed well and coated. Set aside. Once everything is done. Plate everything up to each individual. Serve and Enjoy 😋
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooked pork roast with ranch mashed potatoes and glazed carrots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!