Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy za'atar honey citrus chicken thighs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy za'atar honey citrus chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs:
- Take Chicken Thighs
- Prepare Garlic Cloves
- Take Soy Sauce
- Prepare Honey
- Take Lime, juiced
- Prepare Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- Make ready Red Pepper Flakes
- Prepare Blood Orange, thin sliced
- Prepare Grapefruit, thin sliced
- Make ready Za'atar
Steps to make Spicy Za'atar Honey Citrus Chicken Thighs:
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl combine the garlic, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, sriracha, red pepper flakes and black pepper. Mix well and add the chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a baking dish arrange the grapefruit and blood orange slices. Place the chicken on top. Drizzle more of the marinating mixture and sprinkle with half the za'atar. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle the rest of the za'atar on top. Drizzle more lime juice. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy za'atar honey citrus chicken thighs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!