Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, italian stuffed chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Italian stuffed chicken breast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Italian stuffed chicken breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Make ready 1 c shredded Italian cheese
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 tsp dried basil
- Get 1 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1/2-1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Get 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take 1 egg, beaten
- Prepare 2 cups marinara sauce
- Prepare About 10 stalks kale
- Get 1/4 small onion, chopped
- Take to taste Olive oil
- Take to taste Salt & pepper
Steps to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool.
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water.
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins.
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes.
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food italian stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!