Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet chilli bacon wrapped chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet chilli bacon wrapped chicken using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Prepare 3 tbsp Mild Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp Mayonnaise
- Make ready 6 Chicken Breasts
- Make ready 300 grams Streaky Bacon
- Make ready 300 grams Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare 6 Peppadews®
Steps to make Sweet Chilli Bacon Wrapped Chicken:
- Mix the Mild Sweet Chilli sauce and the Mayonnaise in a cup
- Preheat oven to 350° Farenheit (180° Celsius)
- Cut the Mozzarella Cheese into small rectangles
- Put some sauce on the inside of the chicken breasts
- Cut the chicken meat off the bones
- Cut the Peppadews® (1 for each breast) and place them in the middle of the breast
- Place the Mozzarella Cheese in the breasts as well, keeping in mind that the breasts must close up
- Wrap each breast with bacon, using toothpicks to keep it in place
- Spray an oven pan with non-stick spray
- Place each breast on the pan
- Put a bit of sauce on top of each breast
- Place a generous piece of Mozzarella Cheese on top of each breast
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet chilli bacon wrapped chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!