Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kfc chicken recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kfc chicken recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Kfc chicken recipe is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kfc chicken recipe using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kfc chicken recipe:
- Take 800 g Chicken
- Prepare 250 ml Milk
- Get 4 cup Flour (amount can change, it depends on your cup)
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Take 1 bottle Soda
- Take 1 Tbsp curry
- Get 1 Tbsp red pepper
- Prepare 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- Get 2 Tbsp salt
- Make ready 1 Tbsp black pepper
- Make ready Corn flakes or (Corn chips)
- Take Cooking oil
Steps to make Kfc chicken recipe:
- Firstly, cut your chicken into thin shape.
- Take a bowl add 250 ml milk, 4 cup flour (it can change),2 eggs, 1 bottle soda,1 tbsp curry,1 tbsp black pepper, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp red pepper,2 tbsp salt, and add your chicken into liquid mixture and mix them up!
- Stretch it. And Refrigerate for 3 hours at least
- Then smash your corn flakes or (corn chips)
- After take your chicken from liquid mixture and put into your corn flakes or (corn chips)
- Take a deep pan and add your cooking oil, wait it to heat, then add your chicken into cooking oil
- It’s ready to eat, bon appetit!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kfc chicken recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!