Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, greek rotisserie chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Rotisserie Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Greek Rotisserie Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek rotisserie chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Rotisserie Chicken:
- Make ready Spatchcock whole chicken
- Make ready cold butter
- Make ready lemons/ sliced
- Take Mediterranean or Greek seasoning
- Make ready avocado oil
- Take fresh lemon juice
Steps to make Greek Rotisserie Chicken:
- Spatchcock chicken, cleaned out..Flatten and pull back skin and stuff w cut pieces of cold butter and lemon slices. Use entire stick and all lemons.
- Turn on oven to 400.. chicken should be in open roaster…sprinkle chicken w seasoning.. pour lemon juice over.. pour olive oil over top
- Put this fancy chicken in to bake at 400 for 45 minutes!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food greek rotisserie chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!