Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grilled shrimp kale quinoa salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled shrimp kale quinoa salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad:
- Get 4 grilled prawn
- Make ready 2 cups chopped Kale
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped radish
- Prepare 1 cup peeled chopped chayote
- Get 1 cup chopped tomatoes (or cut cherry tomatoes in half)
- Make ready 1 cup cooked Quinoa
- Take 1/3 cup roasted sesame salad dressing
- Prepare Salad topper
- Prepare 1/8 cup dry roasted sunflower seeds
- Make ready 1/8 cup dry roasted pumpkin seeds
- Get 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Prepare or
- Get 1 cup naturSource Salad Topper
Steps to make Grilled Shrimp Kale Quinoa Salad:
- Shrimp: Add garlic, olive oil, and salt to a bowl. Add the shrimp and stir to combine. Let marinate for 10-15 minutes. Lay shrimps on the hot grill and cook until about 2 minutes per side
- Salad: Add all the ingredients except for shrimps and tomatoes into a large bowl. Toss to coat well, then transfer to a serving bowl. Top the salad with tomatoes and the grilled shrimp.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grilled shrimp kale quinoa salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!