Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken and moringa drumsticks soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and moringa drumsticks soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup:
- Get Chicken cuts
- Make ready Moringa or Malunggay pods, peeled and split
- Prepare chicken broth cube
- Make ready Water
- Make ready small onion, chopped
- Make ready garlic cloves, chopped
- Make ready thumb ginger
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Prepare Cooking oil
Steps to make Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup:
- Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger in oil until fragrant.
- Add the peeled Moringa pods, with seeds. You can search the net on how to peel the pods. Forgot to take a photo of it, just remove the hard skin with a knife.
- Add the chicken pieces, a few tbsp water, sauté the cover. Let the juices of chicken come out.
- Dissolve the chicken broth cube in water then add to your pot.
- Cook until Moringa pods are tender. Taste and season accordingly. Delicious to eat and pour soup over rice.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken and moringa drumsticks soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!