Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, parmesan panko chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Parmesan Panko chicken breast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Parmesan Panko chicken breast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have parmesan panko chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Panko chicken breast:
- Get Chicken breast
- Take Parmesan cheese
- Get Panko crumbs
- Make ready Salt
- Prepare Peper
- Take Crushed red pepper (optional)
- Make ready 1-2 Eggs
Instructions to make Parmesan Panko chicken breast:
- Bread the chicken. Put chicken in a dish with an egg or 2 so the panko breading and Parmesan cheese stick. Season chicken with salt and pepper and crushed red pepper if desired.
- Add Panko to chicken.
- Add Parmesan cheese to chicken
- Use a fork and press the breading into chicken until enough is coated a making a layer covering the chicken. Flip chicken and repeat until desired amount.
- (Optional) Place the breaded chicken on a HOT pan sprayed with cooking spray. Only for about a minute. This helps to keep the breading from separating from the chicken while cooking. I have tried spraying baking dish. This method has worked out the best.
- Place in baking dish. Bake on 350°about 45 min or until NO PINK
- Let cool.
- Serve. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food parmesan panko chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!