Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted broccoli with an asian spin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted broccoli with an asian spin using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin:
- Make ready 2 pounds broccoli bunch
- Take 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Make ready to taste Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Get As needed Sesame seed oil
- Get As needed Red pepper flakes
Steps to make Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin:
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop your head of broccoli into bite sized pieces. In a large bowl toss the pieces with the avocado oil, salt and pepper, and garlic if using.
- Arrange in an even layer across baking sheet, making sure to leave space between pieces. Drizzle sesame oil over the pieces to your taste and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, tossing halfway or until florets turn deeply golden on the edges.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food roasted broccoli with an asian spin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!