Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup:
- Take medium or large boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare Swanson's chicken broth
- Get chicken top-ramen seasoning packet
- Get large white onion chopped
- Prepare cilantro chopped
- Get celery stalks chopped
- Take frozen peas and carrots mix
- Prepare heaping fork full of minced garlic
- Take soy sauce
- Get Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup:
- Rub top-ramen seasoning on the top of chicken breasts.
- Place in Crock-Pot with enough water to almost reach the top of the chicken.
- Cook in Crock-Pot on high until chicken is fully cooked and juicy.
- Place all of the chopped ingredients including spices, soy sauce, minced garlic and broth into a pot and cook on medium heat.
- Shred chicken and add to broth mixture. Add as much or as little of the cooked chicken breast to your liking.
- Allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy with parsley or cilantro garnish!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lou's noodleless chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!