Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken pot pie casserole (easy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken pot pie casserole (easy) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy):
- Take precooked chicken. Use leftovers or store bought
- Take mixed vegetables
- Prepare cream or chicken or mushroom soup
- Get milk (or heavy cream)
- Make ready onion
- Prepare garlic
- Take Herbs such as rosemary, thyme, oregano, etc
- Make ready refrigerated biscuits large
- Prepare Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy):
- I grilled the chicken a bit with the onions and garlic and some salt and pepper in a large saucepan on medium/low on the stove.
- Drain and mix in the vegetables with the chicken. Add soup and milk/cream. Heat to bubbling on medium. Add herbs and season to taste with salt & pepper. Keep on low setting.
- Follow instructions for temperature on biscuits can. Bake them half the time it says and remove them.
- Pour chicken/vegetable mixture into large casserole that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Place biscuits cooked side down on top and put back into oven at 350° for 10 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken pot pie casserole (easy) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!