Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken veggies brown/black rice porridge #postpartum recipe#. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken veggies brown/black rice porridge #postpartum recipe# is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken veggies brown/black rice porridge #postpartum recipe# is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken veggies brown/black rice porridge #postpartum recipe# using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken veggies brown/black rice porridge #postpartum recipe#:
- Take Veggies and chicken
- Make ready 4 cup shredded cabbage
- Make ready 1 cup shredded carrots
- Take 1 cup shredded funnel head
- Get 6 shitake mushrooms, sliced
- Get 3 garlic, minced
- Get 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- Take 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Make ready 1 jar homemade chicken stock
- Take 1 chicken breast, baked and shredded
- Make ready 2 Tsp chicken fat or sesame oil
- Prepare Grains
- Take 2 cups brown rice and black rice mix 4:1
- Prepare 4 cup water for sprouting
Instructions to make Chicken veggies brown/black rice porridge #postpartum recipe#:
- Soak wholegrain rice in water overnight to sprout.
- Wash and chop all vegetables, herbs.
- Saute all vegetables in chicken fat or sesame oil until aromatic. First onion, carrots, ginger, garlic and funnel, then mushroom and cabbage.
- Add washed rice and keep sauteeing for a minute to mix. Add chicken stock and 1/2 cup rice wine, optional.
- Transfer everything to Instant pot max and fill it up with water to the max line (about 16 cups). Choose pressure cook function with max pressure, time 10 minutes, deselect keep warm and choose no venting - It would takes about 2 hours to chill until the lid can be opened.
- Once it's done, you can cook on low saute function for 30 minutes to thicken it up or season with salt and enjoy immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken veggies brown/black rice porridge #postpartum recipe# recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!