Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken kebabs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kebabs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Kebabs is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken kebabs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kebabs:
- Make ready Ground chicken
- Take roasted almonds and cashews
- Prepare yellow onion
- Prepare garlic cloves (grated)
- Prepare ginger (grated)
- Make ready red pepper (diced)
- Get lime (juice)
- Prepare mint (5 leaves chopped)
- Get cilantro (3 stems + leaves chopped)
- Take jalapeno (chopped)
- Take grape tomatoes (diced)
- Take garam masala
- Take curry powder
- Prepare chipotle chili pepper
- Make ready garlic powder
- Prepare cumin
Instructions to make Chicken Kebabs:
- Roast almonds and cashews and blitz once cool. Set aside.
- On a plate, mix diced red pepper, 2 tablespoons of diced onions, and 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro. Set aside.
- Blitz remaining onions,cilantro, mint, garlic, ginger, spices, lime juice jalapeno in a food processor. Add to ground chicken. If you have fried onions, add 1/3 cup chopped in the meat. Salt mixture.
- Shape mixture into logs. Cover outside in diced red pepper, onion, cilantro mixture.
- Bake each side for 8 minutes at 350. Sear on fry pan with on medium high for 2 minutes each side until brown.
- Drizzle with garlic mayo and Sriracha.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken kebabs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!