Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baby back ribs on pellet smoker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baby Back Ribs on Pellet Smoker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baby Back Ribs on Pellet Smoker is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baby back ribs on pellet smoker using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Back Ribs on Pellet Smoker:
- Get 1 slab Baby Back pork ribs
- Take Bbq rub(your favorite rub or seasoning)
- Make ready original yellow mustard
- Make ready italian dressing
- Take apple cider vinegar
- Prepare brown sugar
- Prepare bottle spray
- Take basting brush
Instructions to make Baby Back Ribs on Pellet Smoker:
- First off, Remove the membrane from the Baby Back Ribs… I always remove the membrane. It will affect your tenderness if you don’t. To get the rub to adhere to the meat I use a light coat of yellow mustard with the basting brush, then sprinkle on the rub. You don’t have to massage the rub into the meat.
- I like to give the ribs a little time to draw in the flavors of the dry rub. Start preparing your smoker. Im using a pellet smoker, you want to get your smoker up to 225 degrees
- I used the 3-2-1 method which is smoke for 3 hours, wrap in aluminum foil for 2 hours and back on the cooking grate for 1 hour or until desired tenderness. When the smoker is up to temperature, place the rib on the cooking grate and smoke for 3 hours at 225 degrees and spray every 35 to 40 minutes with 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar mixed in spray bottle.
- After 3 hours take rib off smoker. Get enough aluminum foil to wrap ribs. Take brown sugar, italian dressing and mix them onto the aluminum foil before placing the ribs meat side down on top of the brown sugar and italian dressing and wrap ribs. Raise temperature to 275 degrees, place ribs back on the smoker for 2 hours. After 2 hours unwrap ribs and place them on the grate and cook for 1 hour or desired tenderness. pair with any sides and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baby back ribs on pellet smoker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!