Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oats and roasted chana dal pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have oats and roasted chana dal pancakes using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes:
- Get 1 cup rolled Oats
- Take 1 cup roasted chana daal
- Prepare 1 cup grated carrot
- Make ready 1 cup chopped spinach
- Get 1 small onion chopped
- Take 2-3 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 tsp coariander seeds powder
- Prepare as needed oil
Instructions to make Oats and roasted chana dal pancakes:
- Grind roasted chana dal and oats to fine powder. keep aside
- In big bowl take out powder, add salt, coariander seeds powder, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, grated carrot, spinach and chopped onion.mix well and add baking powder.add water to adjust consistency.
- Now heat Pan and put little oil, spread pancake batter.cook till golden brown from both the sides. serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney or you can enjoy with homemade ghee.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oats and roasted chana dal pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!