Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, roasted feta caponata pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Feta Caponata Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Roasted Feta Caponata Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted feta caponata pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Feta Caponata Pasta:
- Take large eggplant, peeled and cubed
- Make ready large onion, diced
- Take cherry tomatoes
- Prepare garlic, minced
- Get cremini mushroom, chopped
- Get Italian seasoning
- Take ground fennel
- Take red chile flakes
- Take ground black pepper
- Prepare fish sauce
- Get kosher salt
- Make ready olive oil
- Get block of feta in brine
- Prepare dried mini rigatoni
- Make ready grated parmesan
Instructions to make Roasted Feta Caponata Pasta:
- In a large roasting dish or Dutch oven add the eggplant, onion, garlic, and tomatoes. Drizzle the oil over, add the seasoning and fish sauce, and mix
- Make a well in the center and add the block of feta. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and black pepper and then place in a preheated 425°F oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the pasta from the oven and add the parmesan. Mix the cheese into the vegetables including the feta. The eggplant should break apart and turn creamy as the feta breaks up. Cover and store the sauce in the turned off but still hot oven while the pasta cooks.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, and when the pasta is al dente reserve 1 cup of the pasta water and then drain the remaining pasta.
- Immediately add 1/2 the reserved pasta water and the drained pasta. Mix well to incorporate. Use the remaining water to adjust the sauces consistency. Plate and enjoy immediately
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted feta caponata pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!