Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oven roasted vegies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven roasted vegies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Oven roasted vegies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven roasted vegies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven roasted vegies:
- Make ready 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut
- Take 2-3 parsnips, peeled and cut
- Make ready 2-3 carrots, cut
- Prepare 8 oz mushrooms, remove stems, cut in half or quarters
- Take 1/2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- Make ready 1 medium yellow squash, cut
- Take 6 small bell peppers, seeded and cut (assorted colors)
- Take 1 T dried thyme
- Take 2 T dried rosemary
- Prepare 1/4 c olive oil plus alittle more to drizzle later
- Get 2 T balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 tsp salt and pepper (eyeball it)
- Make ready 15 grape tomatoes (assorted color)
Steps to make Oven roasted vegies:
- Preheat oven to 475°. Cut all your vegetables into bite-sized pieces except for the tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, put in all the cut vegetables except the tomatoes. Put the tomatoes in a small bowl separately.
- In another small bowl, stir together the thyme, rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and S&P. Pour over the vegies and toss until they are all coated. I put a little oil, vinegar and the spices over the tomatoes and coated them without measuring.
- Spread the vegetables (except tomatoes)on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until all vegetables are cooked through and browned.
- Put the coated tomatoes on a sprayed small baking pan and roast for 10 minutes. I put these in the oven 10 minutes before the other vegetables were done. Pull both baking pans out and then add the tomatoes to the other pan and toss them in with the rest of the vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oven roasted vegies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!