Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garlic and thyme roasted red potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic and thyme roasted red potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes:
- Make ready 10-12 red potatoes, halved
- Get 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Take 1 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- Take 1 1/2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
Instructions to make Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place potatoes cut side down on a rimmed baking sheet lined with tin foil. Place in oven and allow to cook for 40 minutes or until golden brown and soft.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlic and thyme roasted red potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!