Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, delicious braised fish with shiitake powder. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have delicious braised fish with shiitake powder using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder:
- Get Shiitake powder
- Prepare water
- Take Mentsuyu (Japanese noodle soup base thickened by 2 folds)
- Get sugar (or to taste)
- Get white flesh fish (cod, flounder, or others)
- Get ginger (julienned)
- Prepare Carrot (garnish)
- Prepare Spinach (garnish)
- Take White thin leek strips (garnish)
Steps to make Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder:
- Insert water, Shiitake powder, sugar, and Mentsuyu into a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to medium heat, add the fish and ginger, put on the lid, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Use a ladle to pour the braising liquid over the fish to coat it. Braise until the liquid is sufficiently reduced and it's done.
- Garnish: Slice the carrot thinly and use a flower-shaped cutter to cut it. Insert the carrot in cold water and heat up. Take out the carrot once it boils.
- For the spinach, boil the stems for 15 seconds before adding in the rest. Boil for another 45 seconds, then take out, drain, let it cool, and cut.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food delicious braised fish with shiitake powder recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!