Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Make ready 1 head cauliflower
- Prepare 6-8 watermelon radishes, or regular radishes
- Make ready 1 bulb of fennel
- Take 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Get to taste Salt
- Take Chopped mixed fresh herbs
- Get 2-3 tbsp Trader Joe's Champagne Pear vinaigrette
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower, Fennel & Radish Salad:
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch steaks and flowerets. Trim stalk from fennel bulb and reserve fronds. Slice fennel into wedges. Wash radishes well, trim and cut in wedges or chunks.
- On a baking sheet or in a shallow baking pan arrange vegetables in order of length of cooking time. Radishes first, then fennel then cauliflower.
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and salt. Roast at 425° until cooked well. 45 mins for radishes, 35 mins for fennel and 25 mins for cauliflower. Rotate vegetables as needed to chat and cook well. Remove from baking sheet as done cooking.
- Place cooled roasted vegetables on a mixing bowl. Chop herbs and fennel fronds. Add to bowl. Add vinaigrette and toss. Adjust salt as needed. Serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted cauliflower, fennel & radish salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!