Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spongy cakes no oven. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spongy cakes no oven is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spongy cakes no oven is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spongy cakes no oven using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spongy cakes no oven:
- Make ready all-purpose flour
- Get baking powder
- Prepare baking soda
- Get room temperature milk
- Prepare vinegar
- Make ready cup oil
- Get cup butter
- Prepare butter
- Make ready cup semolina
- Prepare cup sugar
Instructions to make Spongy cakes no oven:
- First whisk for 2 to 3 minutes =butter at room temperature,sugar,oil,salt.whisk until it looks creamy.add vinegar in milk and keep it aside
- Now add dry ingredients =all-purpose flour,semolina,baking powder,baking soda.mix all of them and add in batches into butter sugar prepared mixture.
- In the end add buttermilk=milk,vinegar mixture into prepared mixture and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Take a broad pan.spread salt layer set your cake stand after setting greased parchment paper or greased foiling sheet or butter paper.preheat for 10 minutes at medium flame
- Now pour half of cake mixture into cake pans.little bit more and put them in preheated pan.
- Wait for around 20 to 25 minutes and donot uncover the pan so steam will not come out.when cake stop bubbling from top layer let it rest at off flame for more 5 minutes in pan
- Your so spongy cakes are ready.just superspongy and so beautifully done.stay happy
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spongy cakes no oven recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!