Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, nikki's loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nikki's Loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Nikki's Loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have nikki's loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nikki's Loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole:
- Get 10 chicken breast tenders
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Take 6 potatoes
- Prepare 1 Olive oil
- Get 1 hot sauce
Instructions to make Nikki's Loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole:
- preheat oven to 450°
- wash and cut potatoes. Drizzle Olive oil over potatoes and season with salt and pepper. put in oven for 30 min. stir potatoes ever 10 to 15 minutes.
- season chicken with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- put seasoned chicken in separate baking dish put in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- once chicken and potatoes are done cut the chicken up and place chicken on top of potatoes. add bacon, cheese.
- place dish back in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food nikki's loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!