Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, oven roasted pumpkin. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oven Roasted Pumpkin is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Oven Roasted Pumpkin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven roasted pumpkin using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Pumpkin:
- Make ready 2 pound sugar pumpkin
- Prepare To taste salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- Make ready 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Make ready 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Pumpkin:
- Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit. Peel the pumpkin. Remove the seeds and pulp. Add to a hot griddle. Sear for 2 minutes per side.
- Coat both sides with the butter mixed with olive oil. Season the pumpkin. Roast in the oven till done about 25 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oven roasted pumpkin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!