Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crack chicken penne pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crack Chicken Penne Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crack Chicken Penne Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crack chicken penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crack Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Make ready bacon
- Make ready boneless skinless chicken breast (cut small, bite size)
- Take or 2 tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- Make ready penne pasta (your choice of pasta)
- Take chicken broth
- Get small yellow onion chopped
- Get cream cheese
- Get shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare fresh or dried parsley
Steps to make Crack Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Cook the bacon in a large Dutch oven until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pot and drain some of the bacon fat, leaving about 1 tbsp of fat. Chop the bacon into bits.
- In the same pot add the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes over medium-high heat, until it starts to brown. It will still be pink inside and uncooked.
- Add the ranch seasoning mix to the chicken and stir, making sure each chicken pieces is coated in the seasoning mix.
- Add the penne, chicken broth and stir, then bring to a boil. Reduce to a low heat, cover and cook for abut 15 to 20 minutes or until the pasta is cooked al dente or to your preference. Make sure to stir occasionally to prevent the pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pot. There should still be some liquid in the pot when the pasta is done cooking. Add more broth if needed, though I found that 3 1/2 cups was perfect. Add the onion.
- Add the cream cheese to the pot and stir it in, until the sauce is creamy and most of the cream cheese has melted.
- Add the bacon back to the pot then add about 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar cheese. Stir everything until well combined. The cheese should melt nicely.
- Sprinkle the remaining half cup of cheddar cheese over the top and cover the pot with the lid. Cook for about 30 seconds then turn off the heat and remove the lid. The cheese should have melted. Alternatively you can place the Dutch oven in the oven under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown on top.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crack chicken penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!