Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tandoori chicken in oven gas stove. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tandoori chicken in oven gas stove using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove:
- Make ready Chicken leg pieces
- Prepare red chili powder
- Get coriander powder
- Prepare cumin powder
- Get garam masala
- Make ready black pepper powder
- Get ginger garlic paste
- Take green chilli paste
- Prepare thick curd
- Make ready dried mint leaves
- Get Salt
- Take turmeric powder
- Take lemon juice
- Take oil
Steps to make Tandoori chicken in Oven Gas stove:
- Wash n clean the chicken. Dont remove the skin as it will taste good after baking. Slit the chicken pieces in 2-3 place so that masala will be well coated inside the pieces.
- Take a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Apply the masala nicely into each chicken pieces and marinate it for 4-6 hrs or overnight in fridge.
- Take out from fridge 1 hour before baking, mix all the pieces ounce again and start arranging them in oven safe pan. You can roast them in normal pan also on gas stove for 20-25 mins by flipping it on regular intervals.
- Bake them in oven for 400°F for 20 mins. Then flip the pieces,brush some oil on the chicken pieces and bake them again for 20 mins.
- After 40 mins or ounce cooked, broil it for 2 mins on each side to get crispier outer. Now the tastiest and healthy less oil tandoori chicken is ready,enjoying with Ranch or tomato ketchup
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tandoori chicken in oven gas stove recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!