Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ridiculously easy roast beef au jus sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ridiculously easy roast beef au jus sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches:
- Make ready 1 package dry aus ju packet like McCormick or store brand
- Get 3 cups water
- Take 4-5 pounds chuck roast
- Take Ciabatta buns or bolo buns to serve
Steps to make Ridiculously easy Roast beef au jus sandwiches:
- Trim fat from roast and sear on all sides leave whole or cut into larger pieces.
- Whisk aus jus mix and water. Slowly pour in pan.
- Bring to boil then cover. Simmer on low for 3 hours or until tender and meat starts to fall apart.
- Serve with your favorite bread bun. And a side of aus jus for dipping
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food ridiculously easy roast beef au jus sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!