Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spiced chicken pâté. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spiced Chicken Pâté is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spiced Chicken Pâté is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spiced chicken pâté using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Chicken Pâté:
- Make ready chicken liver (fat removed)
- Get sweet paprika
- Make ready Salt to taste
- Make ready yellow onion diced
- Take garlic clove minced
- Make ready warm water
- Make ready Cayenne pepper powder to taste
- Get sugar
- Take extra virgin olive oil
- Take turmeric powder
- Make ready unsalted melted butter (to top pate if you’re going to freeze it)
Instructions to make Spiced Chicken Pâté:
- Add oil to a medium hot pan.
- Once oil is heated, add onion.
- After 3 mins add all spices, garlic, salt and sugar.
- Cook for a further 1-2 mins.
- Add liver and water.
- Cook until liver is just done (approx. 5-8mins)
- Move cooked liver and juices to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until preferred consistency.
- Set in fridge for 2 hours if it’s going to be eaten with 2 days.
- If you want to freeze it, add a 1/2cm layer of melted unsalted butter to the top before freezing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spiced chicken pâté recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!