Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, "strawberry blonde" chicken (sorry, it uses no strawberries). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
"Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have "strawberry blonde" chicken (sorry, it uses no strawberries) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries):
- Make ready small blonde bell or banana peppers, diced
- Get medium peaches, sliced
- Take mangos, peeled and sliced
- Make ready limes, juiced
- Make ready rounded teaspoon minced garlic or 3 large cloves
- Make ready large sweet Myan onion, diced
- Prepare extra virgin olive oil
- Make ready Himalayan Pink Salt
- Prepare Frozen boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Make ready Equipment
- Prepare food processor
- Get sharp chef's knife
- Prepare cutting board
- Make ready cast iron skillet
- Prepare scraper
- Make ready large (13x9 or larger) deep-dish glass or ceramic baking dish
- Make ready plus cooking utensils
Steps to make "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries):
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Dice onion and sauté in olive oil until translucent and edges are golden.
- While the onions cook, peel and slice the mangos. Peel and slice peaches. Put in large food processor bowl. (You may notice that the blade attachment is in place yet in the picture. Please don't make the same mistake! lol)
- Dice peppers and add to fruit. Add garlic and lime juice to bowl. When sautéd, add the onions.
- Puree the mixture, scraping edges as needed.
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom of pan. Add 8 chicken thighs or whole bag of wings. Salt to taste. Cover with sauce and bake for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and return to oven for the remainder of the cooking time. Check for doneness (juices from chicken should run clear).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food "strawberry blonde" chicken (sorry, it uses no strawberries) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!