Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy sun-dried tomato chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy sun-dried tomato chicken pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Pasta:
- Get boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- Get sundried tomato packed in oil, roughly chopped
- Make ready oil from the sundried tomato
- Take tomato paste
- Get pasta (I used bowtie)
- Make ready milk
- Prepare Chicken broth
- Prepare heavy cream
- Take heaping tbs, parmesan cheese
- Take italian seasoning
- Take paprika
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Pasta:
- Boil pasta and once el dente, set aside - - Season your chicken with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- In a large/deep pan, heat your sundried tomato OIL, and brown/cook your chicken
- Once chicken is cooked, add your tomato paste and mix. Then add your chicken broth and stir. Once combined, then add your milk and cream.
- Once everything comes to a boil and is bubbling, add your chopped sundried tomato and your cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with parm and you're done. Yup, that easy. (Season with more salt and pepper if needed)
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy sun-dried tomato chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!