Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, roasted broccoli with an asian spin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook roasted broccoli with an asian spin using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin:
- Make ready 2 pounds broccoli bunch
- Make ready 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Make ready to taste Salt, pepper, garlic powder
- Prepare As needed Sesame seed oil
- Take As needed Red pepper flakes
Steps to make Roasted Broccoli with an Asian Spin:
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop your head of broccoli into bite sized pieces. In a large bowl toss the pieces with the avocado oil, salt and pepper, and garlic if using.
- Arrange in an even layer across baking sheet, making sure to leave space between pieces. Drizzle sesame oil over the pieces to your taste and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, tossing halfway or until florets turn deeply golden on the edges.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food roasted broccoli with an asian spin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!