Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gochujang roasted mackerel. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gochujang Roasted Mackerel is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Gochujang Roasted Mackerel is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have gochujang roasted mackerel using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gochujang Roasted Mackerel:
- Get fillet of mackerel
- Get Wine
- Prepare gochujang
- Take neutral oil
- Prepare soy sauce
- Take rice vinegar (unseasoned, green bottle)
- Get ginger powder
Steps to make Gochujang Roasted Mackerel:
- Place your baking rack to the bottom half of the oven. Preheat to the Broil setting.
- Splash some wine on your mackerel fillet to get rid of the fishy smell and pat dry. Salt & pepper lightly. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the gochujang, soy, oil, rice vinegar, and ginger powder.
- Line a baking tray with foil. Paint the sauce mixture on the fish. Broil for 5 mins.
- At the 5 min mark; brush on the sauce mixture again. Broil until the 10 minute mark, or until the fish has an internal temp of 145F. Enjoy with steam rice and your favorite ban chan :)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food gochujang roasted mackerel recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!