Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, afitclass roasted carrots for dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook afitclass roasted carrots for dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert:
- Take large carrots, sliced 1 inch or less thick, I cut on a bias
- Take balsamic vinegar
- Make ready mustard, regular or Dijon
- Prepare garlic powder
- Prepare cumin
- Take salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare olive oil
Steps to make AFitClass Roasted Carrots for Dessert:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Mix balsamic vinegar and mustard. Add seasonings. Mix in olive oil to blend. Add in carrots and mix well.
- Spread carrots out onto baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes and then flip over, or stir. Continue baking to desired crunchiness. I did about 20 extra minutes. Enjoy! They are awesome!
- Of course, the dessert idea is just that, an idea. This is a great side, it pairs with anything, and we can see Thanksgiving coming up. No token vegetable here, they would get eaten!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food afitclass roasted carrots for dessert recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!