Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, holmestead cookin': breaded honey mustard chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Holmestead Cookin': Breaded Honey Mustard Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Holmestead Cookin': Breaded Honey Mustard Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have holmestead cookin': breaded honey mustard chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Holmestead Cookin': Breaded Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Make ready 6 boneless chicken breasts
- Make ready 2 cups panko
- Get 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- Make ready 1/2 cup honey
Instructions to make Holmestead Cookin': Breaded Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Combine honey and mustard in bowl, and stir well
- Place panko in a separate bowl
- Dip chicken in the honey mustard glace until thoroughly coated. Then roll in the panko until fully covered.
- Barbeque on medium low, flipping once.
- Optional: Baked potatoes, Corn on the cob, and roasted peppers/onions make great side dishes (all can be done on the barbeque)
- Cook until chicken is cooked all the way through, and serve!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food holmestead cookin': breaded honey mustard chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!