Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, patrick’s leftover fried chicken salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Patrick’s Leftover Fried Chicken Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Patrick’s Leftover Fried Chicken Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook patrick’s leftover fried chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Patrick’s Leftover Fried Chicken Salad:
- Prepare boiled red potatoes (quartered)
- Prepare celery
- Prepare fried chicken - picked off the bone
- Get blue cheese/feta cheese
- Get dill/parsley (chopped)
- Take whole grain mustard
- Get hot sauce to taste
- Get salt & pepper to taste
- Get mayonnaise
- Take greek yogurt
Steps to make Patrick’s Leftover Fried Chicken Salad:
- Remove the chicken from the bone and place into a large mixing bowl. Add chopped celery, chopped herbs, and cheese to the bowl.
- Wash and quarter your red potatoes. Boil in salted water until a fork will easily pierce the potato. Remove from the stove and drain. Allow to come to a room temperature and then add to the mixing bowl.
- Add a tablespoon or more of whole grain mustard and salt & pepper.
- Now comes the saucing. Add equal amounts of mayonnaise and greek yogurt to the bowl. Mix. You want the components to all be covered but not drowning in white. I recommend adding half of what you think you will use and then adding more mayo if you'd like a creamier chicken salad or more greek yogurt if you’d like a little more tang.
- The next step up to you! Enjoy this chicken salad in a sandwich or wrap, put a scoop on your salad, or if you’re like me crunch up some potato chips and sprinkle them on top of a heaping bowl and lunch/dinner/snack is served!
- Either mayo or greek yogurt can be used, I like the combination but if one tickles your fancy go with it. The only hard and fast rule of chicken salad is NO MIRACLE WHIP. That’s all.
- Proportions, proportions, proportions. I play with the proportions and ratios of this salad all the time, but as I said above it really does depend on how much fried chicken I have leftover. I typically make large batches of chicken salad and have it throughout the week for lunch/dinner/snacks.
- I pick the fried chicken off the bone over the mixing bowl so that all the crunchy bits of breading fall in and I have more crunch in my salad!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food patrick’s leftover fried chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!