Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted pumpkin soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted pumpkin soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roasted pumpkin soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted pumpkin soup:
- Make ready 2 lbs pumpkin
- Make ready 1 medium sized carrot
- Make ready Medium onion
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Take 2 cups coconut milk
- Take 2 cups heavy cream
- Make ready 3 cups flour
- Prepare Sprig thyme
- Make ready Whole spice
- Prepare Pinch nutmeg
- Make ready Bacon (optional)
- Prepare Croutons
- Prepare to taste Salt
Steps to make Roasted pumpkin soup:
- Mix the flour and 2 cups coconut water into a dough and set aside. This is for the yummy coconut dumplings. We will get back to them later.
- Cut your pumpkin, carrots, and onions into cubes and add the cloves of garlic. Place on a baking sheet then drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and enjoy the smell of your kitchen while it's roasting for the next 45 minutes. I added the thyme after about 15 minutes and my kitchen smelled so good.
- After the veggies are nice and roasted, you need to blend them to a puree. You can add heavy cream at this point. I also added a cup of coconut milk.
- Pour it in a pot to cook some more.
- Add salt, spices and mix. I basically taste and add more if it is necessary. While this is happening put your bacon in the toaster oven so it is nice and crispy. Then serve with bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted pumpkin soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!