Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken breasts with spanish rice and quinoa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken breasts with spanish rice and quinoa using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa:
- Make ready skinless boneless chicken breasts or thighs (grilled 5-10 min)
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare Med Onion chopped
- Make ready green pepper chopped
- Get minced garlic
- Take small diced tomatoes
- Take Minute Rice/Quinoa
- Take chicken broth
- Take Sriracha (to taste)
- Get Salt and pepper
Steps to make Chicken Breasts with Spanish Rice and Quinoa:
- Heat Olive Oil in Large Skillet over Med heat
- Saute peppers, onions and add garlic til translucent
- Add Rice and Quinoa and stir til all is coated
- Add tomatoes and broth and stir to combine
- Simmer til broth has evaporated and rice is cooked
- Add grilled chicken to pan and continue til all liquid is absorbed.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken breasts with spanish rice and quinoa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!