Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, broccoli and chicken with sesame vinegar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli and chicken with sesame vinegar is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Broccoli and chicken with sesame vinegar is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli and chicken with sesame vinegar using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and chicken with sesame vinegar:
- Make ready steamed chicken breast
- Prepare broccoli
- Get ★3 tablespoons of ground sesame
- Take ★1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Get ★1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Prepare ★2 teaspoons of sugar
- Take ★1 teaspoon of cooking sake
Instructions to make Broccoli and chicken with sesame vinegar:
- Cut the steamed chicken breast into small pieces.
- Cut broccoli into florets and boil.
- Mix together ★.
- Mix together the seasoning, broccoli, and chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food broccoli and chicken with sesame vinegar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!