Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, orange chicken stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orange Chicken Stir Fry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Orange Chicken Stir Fry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have orange chicken stir fry using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange Chicken Stir Fry:
- Make ready Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed
- Get Frozen Asian Vegetable Stir Fry, thawed
- Get Orange, zested and juiced
- Make ready Bottle Orange Sauce
- Get Long Grain White Rice
- Get Water
- Get Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
Steps to make Orange Chicken Stir Fry:
- In a medium pot add the rice and water. Add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Turn heat down and let simmer stirring occasionally til water is evaporated. Stir a little bit. Then set rice aside. Let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Mean while in a large nonstick skillet or wok. Add 1 Tablespoon Oil. Heat til pan is hot on medium high heat. Add the cubed chicken, Asian vegetables, orange zest, and orange juice, and bottle of orange sauce. Stir fry til chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Taste and season with Salt and Black Pepper if need be. Serve immediately over the cooked rice and enjoy 😋
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food orange chicken stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!