Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake:
- Take 1 lb diced chicken breast, cooked
- Take 1/2 cup hot sauce (any - I prefer Nando's)
- Prepare 12 oz alfredo sauce (store bought or make your own)
- Make ready 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 8 oz shredded cheese (any cheese is good here but gouda is best)
- Take 10 oz broccoli, steamed
- Take 10 oz asparagus, steamed
- Prepare 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Steps to make Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray (olive oil is my preference)
- Toss together steamed broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of the casserole dish. (You can buy steam-in-the-bag for ease but I love to steam my vegetables in my instant pot).
- In a separate bowl, coat the chicken pieces in hot sauce. Transfer the chicken pieces in a layer on top of the broccoli and asparagus
- In a separate bowl, mix together alfredo sauce (will post my recipe later but you can use a jar of store bought) and heavy cream. Mix in about 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Pour alfredo sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the alfredo sauce. Finish with a dusting of panko crumbs
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and casserole is cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to allow for everything to set.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy buffalo chicken broccoli and asparagus bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!