Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken milanese. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Milanese is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Milanese is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken milanese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Milanese:
- Make ready For the sauce
- Make ready large garlic cloves minced
- Prepare sliced grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- Prepare thinly sliced fennel, about 1 large bulb brown outer skin removed
- Make ready lemon
- Take For the chicken
- Make ready boneless skinless chicken breast with tenderloin removed and pounded thin
- Make ready all purpose flour
- Take dried basil
- Make ready thyme
- Make ready unseasoned bread crumbs (I used panko)
- Take grated Parmesan
- Take peanut or vegetable oil
Instructions to make Chicken Milanese:
- Turn your oven to its warming temp, about 150-170
- Start by adding the flour to a bowl, beat the egg in another bowl add the bread crumbs along with the cheese, thyme and basil
- Lightly dust the chicken with flour, then the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- Once the oil is hot add the add the chicken and frying both sides 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a wire rack in the oven to keep warm.
- In the same pan add a small glug of evo and add the fennel and cook until it starts to caramelize. Add the tomatoes and garlic and season with a bit of thyme, black pepper and salt to taste, then squeeze in half of lemon. Continue to cook until the tomatoes start to blister and fennel caramelizes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in about 1/4 cup of mascarpone until the sauce forms.
- Slice the chicken and serve the sauce over it and finish with fennel fronds.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken milanese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!