Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shallow fried breaded hotdog. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shallow fried breaded hotdog using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog:
- Get bread
- Get hotdogs
- Get large egg
- Take oil to fry in
- Take yellow prepared mustard
- Make ready Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- Get large toothpicks or more
Instructions to make Shallow Fried Breaded Hotdog:
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Roll the hotdogs in the slices of bread. Slide the toothpicks in at an angle to keep the sliced bread closed and still able to roll the hotdogs in the egg and the oil.
- Roll the hotdogs in the egg
- Fry the wrapped hotdog seam/ opening down first.
- Turn as needed. You should only have to turn three different times. Make sure you have around a half a cup of oil or a bit more. I used a 10 inch cast iron skillet. About 20-25 seconds per side it won't take long.
- When it's totally fried all the way around, move to a paper towel. Remove toothpicks before eating.
- Serve with mustard and ketchup.
- Serve immediately these are delicious and crunchy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shallow fried breaded hotdog recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!